Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

Home grown vegetables - a must!

Hey guys! I'm setting you all a challenge! Whether you live in an apartment or a home with a huge garden, you should be growing at least 40% of your vegetables. It is SO easy and takes very little up keep! Here is what I picked recently from my garden and they are all very yummy. Head to your local nursery or to Bunnings this weekend and start planting! And I want to see some photos please! Don't forget to grab some herbs to plant while you are there!

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome advice! I love this whole blog. Look forward to seeing more!

    Sourced By Sophie (who can now source receipes as I cannot cook)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Soph! I know you are cooking some yummy vegies tonight! Good on you! We will have you cooking like Jamie Oliver in no time. Just check this blog every afternoon and boom - there is your dinner inspiration! woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like fresh from the garden vegies and freshly layed eggs too, chickens make great pets, eat your food scraps and a couple don't take up much room, I love my girls! Great blog by the way !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total agree Rachel! I would love to get some chickens. I am looking into that! Thanks for following the blog and for your feedback!

    ReplyDelete